Following engagement with the local community, Ashill has now submitted a planning application to Waverley Borough Council (WBC) for the site at Ockford Park, land between Halfway Lane and Aarons Hill, Godalming. The application seeks planning permission for 262 new homes, a new country park and a community building.
- 262 new homes including 78 affordable homes (54 affordable and 24 shared ownership)
- Significant highways improvements
- Assisting in securing Green Oak School’s long term future
- New community facilities
- Provision of a new country park open to all
- Financial contributions to local infrastructure.
Click here to view our latest newsletter.